CoreBiome is a genomics platform company focused on accelerating discovery for customers in the pharmaceutical, agriculture, and research communities, to unleash the translational potential of the microbiome. The Company’s proprietary BenchMark™, BoosterShot™, and Core Analysis™ platforms provide a rapid and high-resolution measurement and interpretation of microbial diversity.
- Hands-on laboratory experience in a molecular biology or genomics lab.
- Ability to identify problems and troubleshoot experiments.
- Independently motivated.
General Competence Required
- Biosciences major or significant life sciences coursework.
- Ability to follow oral directions and written protocols precisely.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively on a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
This position will involve carrying out microbiome sample processing and other laboratory experiments under the direction of CoreBiome scientists. Successful applicants will be expected to work collaboratively as part of a team, to track projects and keep detailed records using the CoreBiome’s internal database software, and to operate specialized instrumentation.